• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

JDS556762 JDS556762 I'll tell you something else too, those barrels are some of the most accurate you can get. They're badass barrels for sure. I have one currently that I need to send to ADCO to get pinned and welded with that B.E. Meyers M249!
Man I know they’re damn good. I’m trying to make an ultra small (maybe 5.5”) PDW AR like a rattler but not 2800.00

Flame Thowa!
I know man I keep going back and forth between stupid 7.5” and really stupid 5.5” only because I have an 8.5/9” (can’t remember) .300 upper for my SBR and want even shorter. I been eyeballing those damn Sig copperheads too, I’m into this micro PDW kick again. Comes around every 3 months or so for me lol

I know man I keep going back and forth between stupid 7.5” and really stupid 5.5” only because I have an 8.5/9” (can’t remember) .300 upper for my SBR and want even shorter. I been eyeballing those damn Sig copperheads too, I’m into this micro PDW kick again. Comes around every 3 months or so for me lol
Micro Guns! I Dig It!

tenor.gif

JDS556762 JDS556762 I'll tell you something else too, those barrels are some of the most accurate you can get. They're badass barrels for sure. I have one currently that I need to send to ADCO to get pinned and welded with that B.E. Meyers M249!

Lmao! I didn't look at who posted that, I thought it was JDS but it was CQB! HAHAHAHAHA!

Back
Top Bottom