• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Well, since this is a other (non Lego) build thread I just want to add that I'm waiting on DSA to give me a call back regarding my fAL SBR Coonan type 2 receiver and one of their (DSA) complete barreled assemblies I sent them three weeks ago. I shipped both pieces along with bolt/carrier to have the short barrel installed, check headspace and install correct size locking shoulder. I normally would do this myself, as I have all the FAL barrel tools but the short gas system has the gas tube silver soldiered in place and the barrel clamp I have only works for longer barrels. Plus it's regestired, so I'll let the folks with the Fal specific vice do the work.

DSA barrel vice in action:

Pic of parts Aquired so far:
20180103_192728.jpg

Well, since this is a other (non Lego) build thread I just want to add that I'm waiting on DSA to give me a call back regarding my fAL SBR Coonan type 2 receiver and one of their (DSA) complete barreled assemblies I sent them three weeks ago. I shipped both pieces along with bolt/carrier to have the short barrel installed, check headspace and install correct size locking shoulder. I normally would do this myself, as I have all the FAL barrel tools but the short gas system has the gas tube silver soldiered in place and the barrel clamp I have only works for longer barrels. Plus it's regestired so I'll let the folks with the Fal specific vice do the work.

DSA barrel vice in action:

Pic of parts Aquired so far:
View attachment 1483275

So nice!!! Btw I’m still waitIng to hear from big boss on the Israeli lower I’m gonna get you one come hell or high water even if you don’t need one lol

Back
Top Bottom