Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

JDS556762 JDS556762 I'll tell you something else too, those barrels are some of the most accurate you can get. They're badass barrels for sure. I have one currently that I need to send to ADCO to get pinned and welded with that B.E. Meyers M249!
Man I know they’re damn good. I’m trying to make an ultra small (maybe 5.5”) PDW AR like a rattler but not 2800.00

Flame Thowa!
I know man I keep going back and forth between stupid 7.5” and really stupid 5.5” only because I have an 8.5/9” (can’t remember) .300 upper for my SBR and want even shorter. I been eyeballing those damn Sig copperheads too, I’m into this micro PDW kick again. Comes around every 3 months or so for me lol

I know man I keep going back and forth between stupid 7.5” and really stupid 5.5” only because I have an 8.5/9” (can’t remember) .300 upper for my SBR and want even shorter. I been eyeballing those damn Sig copperheads too, I’m into this micro PDW kick again. Comes around every 3 months or so for me lol
Micro Guns! I Dig It!

tenor.gif

JDS556762 JDS556762 I'll tell you something else too, those barrels are some of the most accurate you can get. They're badass barrels for sure. I have one currently that I need to send to ADCO to get pinned and welded with that B.E. Meyers M249!

Lmao! I didn't look at who posted that, I thought it was JDS but it was CQB! HAHAHAHAHA!

Back
Top Bottom