• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Forgiving Cheaper Than Dirt?

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
I have no doubt many people are still helping CTD sell out even after they were angry about their stopping of gun sales and absurdly high prices. but from reading TTAG.com today I heard some nice info on them.

1. started a pro-2A blog
2. donated $100k to The Second Amendment Foundation
3. And announced they’re not selling guns or ammo to NY LEOs.

So is there any room for forgiveness or is CTD SOL in the future from the ODT consumer base?
Read More: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...-the-day-should-we-forgive-cheaper-than-dirt/

If they toss us all a free gun maybe I would consider going back ........................ At least a High Point :D

I stopped buying from them before the price gouging and changed policies. I won't be going back any time soon.

Same here... I did enjoy their newsletters and columns but the crazy shipping costs and weirdness with shipping products from different warehouses with different places made me drop them from my list.

Same here... I did enjoy their newsletters and columns but the crazy shipping costs and weirdness with shipping products from different warehouses with different places made me drop them from my list.

Truthfully, if they have the lowest price on something I want, I'll buy it there. There does not, however, seem to be much chance of that happening, especially with the "shipping from Warehouse X" gouges.

The shipping was my beef too, this was before you could choose to only show items from one warehouse or another. Every now and then they get some interesting surplus items in stock for a decent price but everything else seems to be about average before the weird shipping.

To little, to late. I think they're trying to do damage control and it's still more about the bottom dollar (which is now being affected by their decisions) than it is about actually being pro-2A or making their customers happy.

Back
Top Bottom