Forms to SBR

Thanks for the replies guys, very informative. Does anyone have Franks contact information?

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...King-II-A-friend-to-the-Georgia-Gun-Community

Mr. Frank Marquez is taking over here in Georgia for me. He is an extremely skilled attorney who has been working with me for several years. I've been very impressed with his abilities in and out of the courtroom. I met him when he was a solicitor in Cobb County and remember taking him and his soon to be wife to the shooting range. He's quite skilled with a AR and tends to carry a nice handgun for his EDC. If I needed to hire an attorney, I would hire Frank.

My office number will still be active and if you call it, you'll be placed in the hands of Mr. Marquez. He has agreed to also continuing doing things that have been peripheral to my practice, like trusts. You will be able to reach him through all my email addresses as well as my office number. Frank has much more experience in civil matters than I ever have and will be able to assist you in a wider field of expertise then I have been.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=douglas+king+law+georgia

You guys are useing the wrong gun shop if they will not help with a form 1. I know of atleast 2 gun shops that I buy from that would be more than happy to help with a form1.

You guys are useing the wrong gun shop if they will not help with a form 1. I know of atleast 2 gun shops that I buy from that would be more than happy to help with a form1.

I've never really asked so I assume it's something one has to do on its own. Cherokee gun and pawn offers to give a sample!

Come on up to Cherokee on Friday. I will be more than happy to give a copy of one of my Form 1s to copy from.

It just so happens that one of them is an Uzi as well.

Doug is now located in Alaska. His practice has been purchased by Frank.

Rich

Hey rich, any deal on 223 ammo? Also when the next time you work? I might want a copy also to see if I filled out mine right. Thanks! Friday looks kind of busy for me to come but any other day I can come!

You will have to list the Manufacturer on the Form 1, if this is your name, you will have to engrave this on the weapon to BATFE requirements, because you will be the end manufacturer.. Hope this helps.

Hey rich, any deal on 223 ammo? Also when the next time you work? I might want a copy also to see if I filled out mine right. Thanks! Friday looks kind of busy for me to come but any other day I can come!

I'm at the store on Fridays and Saturdays, unless there is a gun show.

Rich

Rich, Well I have a question, I already submitted it but I think I did it wrong. I registered my colt 6920 that I proudly got from you guys and on the Form1, question 4h additional description, it asked for any additional numbers/data info to identify on the firearm.

I put in that section "M4 carbine/sporter" thinking its asking what other markings is on the firearm to identify that it's that AR. Did I do this right or wrong? I'm thinking I did it wrong...

Typically, 4H is left blank. Whatever is in 4H also must be on the receiver, however since the Colt's have that already stamped on it, you will be fine.

That question got me as well on my first SBR.

Rich

Typically, 4H is left blank. Whatever is in 4H also must be on the receiver, however since the Colt's have that already stamped on it, you will be fine.

That question got me as well on my first SBR.

Rich

Awesome I guess I didn't do it wrong then! Thanks! Still have to wait for error letter cause I was too busy worrying about if I had my trust copied right and in the right order that I forgot to include another form1 copy. :(

Back
Top Bottom