Forsyth Gun and Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a store is good enough to do transfers at no fee and sells to you at significant discounts, it would only seem fair to return the favor and show your appreciation by making a purchase of some kind .....and if that store can get your items for the same or less why not let them do it, it costs you nothing, and it helps them build relationships with their suppliers that help them get better prices in the future. It's about helping each other and sharing in the benefits on both ends.
I have had a few free transfers at a store near me and when I pick up my items, I always buy something, couple boxes of ammo, grips, parts.. there;s always something that a shooter needs.... help the people that help you.

Seems like I was taught something like that when I was a child looooooonnnnnnnng ago before the white hair and arthritis set in...."Do unto others..."

If a store is good enough to do transfers at no fee and sells to you at significant discounts, it would only seem fair to return the favor and show your appreciation by making a purchase of some kind .....and if that store can get your items for the same or less why not let them do it, it costs you nothing, and it helps them build relationships with their suppliers that help them get better prices in the future. It's about helping each other and sharing in the benefits on both ends.
I have had a few free transfers at a store near me and when I pick up my items, I always buy something, couple boxes of ammo, grips, parts.. there;s always something that a shooter needs.... help the people that help you.

Seems like I was taught something like that when I was a child looooooonnnnnnnng ago before the white hair and arthritis set in...."Do unto others..."

Cherokee Gun & Pawn has gotten thousands of my dollars for mags, ammo, optics, BCGs, triggers, and LPKs over the past 5 years. Don't think that I am not capable or willing of reciprocating because that's a damn lie and implying that I'm not willing to help the people that help me, more often than not those that don't or can't help me at all, is BS.

Ok I tell you what first off titan2k10 thank you for the private message and what you spoke on in the message. I look forward to your continued business with the store and I happen to have a great Romanian ak on the wall right now with two mags. 2nd people like Dirty J is why I do not wish to air out issues on forums cant stop stirring the pot. And 3rd I will not post nor answer any more questions on this forum if this is the way an issue is handled. Good evening and thank you.

Cherokee Gun & Pawn has gotten thousands of my dollars for mags, ammo, optics, BCGs, triggers, and LPKs over the past 5 years. Don't think that I am not capable or willing of reciprocating because that's a damn lie and implying that I'm not willing to help the people that help me, more often than not those that don't or can't help me at all, is BS.

Didn't say anything about you...don't even know who you are...was simply a general statement about fairness...

Ok I tell you what first off titan2k10 thank you for the private message and what you spoke on in the message. I look forward to your continued business with the store and I happen to have a great Romanian ak on the wall right now with two mags. 2nd people like Dirty J is why I do not wish to air out issues on forums cant stop stirring the pot. And 3rd I will not post nor answer any more questions on this forum if this is the way an issue is handled. Good evening and thank you.
I was just looking for clarification of your stated policy vs the in store experience.

You NOT ONCE posted any of the stipulations that were imposed on Titan.

If you want folks to spend some money in the store to get the "free transfer", then say so.

If you want a chance to price match... then say so.

You have posted THREE TIMES in this thread about free transfers for ODT members and not once did you add any stipulations.

Is buying something the right thing to do when someone offers a discounted or free service? Absolutely.

But it's not free if you REQUIRE them to do so.

You call it "stirring the pot"... I call it holding folks accountable for the things they say they will do.

Good day to YOU sir.

Holding accountable is one thing and I can agree with that but continuing to put up emojis and waiting for a response is not accountability and at the expense of other members trying to explain there positions.

Good evening

So...., no clarification on the question I posed? I'm not trying to stir any pots here or whatever. I would just like some clear answers on this free transfer policy. Is it free all the time? Only up to a certain amount of items? Are we required to buy something from you to get the transfer free?

Yeah, I'm confused too.
Did the 5-lower ODT member have to pay $80, and the store owner said that's correct, so none of those 5 (all at once) were free transfers?

But then Pawnshop said his free ODT member transfer policy is still in effect.

Does that mean "free-- but only if you buy our stuff at the same time?"

Or is one gun (or one lower) truly free with no strings attached but multiple guns require retail purchases from the pawnshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom