• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fort Daniel Inc. is awesome

jkaczyn18

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
206   0
Reaction score
So I dropped off my upper, lower, and rail off to Nate at Fort Daniel Inc. He does a lot of custom bolt action rifles that are beyond amazing. I have been wanting to cerakote these parts for some time and decided to just go ahead and do it. I did some research and called a few places. Some of them had a 2+ month wait, and i would have to leave the parts with them(not happening). I then called Nate, told him what I wanted and took it in last Monday. While there I got to fondle some primo bolt actions he had built including his personal build, and a build for a local SWAT team. Both were amazing. He told me it would be around a week and half so I left it. Well he got it done today and I was there as soon as it came out of the oven. I was a little hesitant on how it would look, but as soon as he handed me the rail that all went away. He did an amazing job. It came out better than I ever thought it would. So basically a huge thumbs up to Nate at Fort Daniel Inc. Here it is.

Here is their website as well.

http://www.ftdaniel.com/

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359495868065.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359495868065.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 66
That is a work of art. Especially like the lower emblem. The selector lever is the only piece that sticks out as odd to me "color". Awesome looking rifle.

Yea it is a KAC and is more grey. Oh well, doesn't bother me one bit. The seal is the main reason I wanted to cerakote it. I knew I was going to color fill it, and wanted it to stand out. I think that was accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom