• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fort Daniel opinions for hunting rifle build

firebolt12r

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
Has anybody had any hunting rifles built by Fort Daniel in lawrenceville ga,i heard they are one of the best for tactical rifles and that their coatings are second to none,but what about a custom bolt action hunting rifle?Any thoughts,opinions,suggestions-lets hear'em!

Last edited:
I don't personally have any experience with Fort Daniel, but I have used Accurate Ordinance which is right off 316 at Patrick Mill Rd in Winder and they do an incredible job. You can bring your own action in for them to work with or they will build you a complete rifle just depends on your taste and budget. Mark at Accurate is very knowledgeable and helpful through out the whole process. Good luck with whatever direction you decide to go.

I don't personally have any experience with Fort Daniel, but I have used Accurate Ordinance which is right off 316 at Patrick Mill Rd in Winder and they do an incredible job. You can bring your own action in for them to work with or they will build you a complete rifle just depends on your taste and budget. Mark at Accurate is very knowledgeable and helpful through out the whole process. Good luck with whatever direction you decide to go.

Thanks! i'll stop by there on the way home and check it out.

I have a 308 bolt hunting rifle built by Nate at Fort Daniel with a Brux barrel on it.It drills pretty much anything I run through it.I am shooting nosler ballistic tips 150 grain or 165 grain.

Back
Top Bottom