• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found in local Pawn Shop

parolebear

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
216   0
Reaction score
I did something yesterday that I rarely do with a gun. Made an impulse buy and it was based on emotion. Went in my favorite Pawn Shop and they had a Georgia State Patrol G22 and G37 (.40 and 45 GAP). Yes, I have been in LE for almost 40 years (not GSP) but I could not live with a thug carrying one of these GSP guns. Then they brought out the Benelli Nova, extended mag, ghost ring site and the GSP badge on the stock. For the first time in my 60 years I bought a gun with a credit card. Now, I guess I am in search for a GSP 66-1 and others. It seems that I need to stay out of Pawn Shops and Gun Shops, yes I have a weakness.

Now hold on, it could be a thug wanna be or a beginner. They might not have passed the advanced thug class or test. There also could be a situation where the thug just hasn't been caught at anything yet. Yeah, that's the ticket, a novice thug. He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. You can be a thug and still buy a gun. There are such thing as things as thugs with no felonies. Their the one's in the back ground of the video holding their balls and biting their lip.

You are kidding yourself if you believe all thugs have a record. That's just the dumb ones.
:thumb: Lot of underestimation of thug ingenuity and intelligence is this thread! I guess it comes from watching TV and spending too much time surfing the internet, LOL! :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom