• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found on the net

ken grant

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
37   0
Reaction score
It has just been researched and discovered there IS a common thread to the five worst mass shooting in America! It is "not poor gun control" as liberals would have you think but instead LIBERALISM itself! Now that we have discovered that all 5 mass shootings were related to them being liberal Democrats, should we regulate registered liberal democrats now instead of guns? Take a look below at the evidence just uncovered.......

The five worst mass killings have a common thread. Hint #1: None of them belonged to the NRA.

Ft Hood~~~ Registered Democrat and radical Muslim who supported Al Qaeda and Hamas

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal

Connecticut School Shooter- ~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats. Check the story link below.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/the-5-worst-mass-murders-in-the-usa-with-a-firearm-came-fro...

Something actually a bit more reasonable and a lot more likely: Almost all of the people who have done these type shootings have been on a psycotropic (sp) drug, some kind of antidepressant.

Of course then its a which came first argument, but there are TONS of psychiatrist that believe these type actions are direct result from the antidepressants etc.

I mean, a side effect isnt that your might get a rash or become drowsy, a side effect is that you might have an overwhelming compulsion to kill yourself or others!! Black magic in a damn pill.

I think some common sense laws must be forced upon the citizenry to regulate, restrict, mandate, ban and registration are in order to make me not feel safe but be safer.

Something actually a bit more reasonable and a lot more likely: Almost all of the people who have done these type shootings have been on a psycotropic (sp) drug, some kind of antidepressant.

Of course then its a which came first argument, but there are TONS of psychiatrist that believe these type actions are direct result from the antidepressants etc.

I mean, a side effect isnt that your might get a rash or become drowsy, a side effect is that you might have an overwhelming compulsion to kill yourself or others!! Black magic in a damn pill.

And there are also millions of people on these drugs that do no such thing. Not that I am in favor of drugging our young people...but there's gotta be more to this than that or we really would see the streets running with blood on a daily basis.

- - - Updated - - -

Our resident experts will be along soon enough to tell us how we are to react to this info.

Well, some people just need to be told what to think...they want it...

Outside Influence (Video Games, Movies, Personal Contacts, Etc) & Prescription Drugs....Thats the correlation I see between all of them.

But thats like us blaming guns for the violence. These people were sick to begin with (Or Else tehy would never do this)....Granted the chemicals they were on probably had something to do with it but at the end of the day they are still crazy.

Outside Influence (Video Games, Movies, Personal Contacts, Etc) & Prescription Drugs....Thats the correlation I see between all of them.

But thats like us blaming guns for the violence. These people were sick to begin with (Or Else tehy would never do this)....Granted the chemicals they were on probably had something to do with it but at the end of the day they are still crazy.
Amen!

Back
Top Bottom