• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fox Theater help

TREYM

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
91   0
Reaction score
My family was going to buy tickets for my daughter to see Hamilton. I personally can't stand the people but my daughter loves the Musical. I go to the Fox website and was prepared to drop $1200 on two tickets. When I get to the final checkout there was an additional charge anywhere from $200 to $250 per ticket. Does anybody have a hookup that could help. I refuse to pay an additional $500 for the tickets. These are the cheapest tickets you can buy. They go up to $3000 each. What the hell is wrong with me????

I don't get it, went in the site and looked at the dates it was playing. They must have 20 different groups of people paying in the play all over the us and England, what's up with that.

I'd hope your friends would have you committed on grounds of temporary insanity if you plan to go through with that.

Alternatively, you could adopt me, I can blow your money pretty effectively on things you'd probably enjoy.

I know how I do stupid stuff for my kids....but DANG!

We were going to try to see the show in Chicago on vacation and the wife and I couldn't part with the $300/ticket for the four of us.

No.

Just no.

At some point common sense needs to kick in.

Back
Top Bottom