Fraudulent credit card charges

I put a permanent freeze on the big three credit bureaus back in 2015 after Kemp's Secretary of State's office released every Georgia voter's personal identifiable information. I can login as needed to release it for a 30-day window as necessary.

yes that is how it usually happens, but considering the card was only ever used on this site and no where else, that's not possible. The card is rewards based and is found money/free money therefore used for frivolous activities on the one place I have found to waste the most time and energy. Either my phone has contracted the internet equivalent of V.D or The ODT processing system has. The reason i made the post was to determine if mine was an isolated case and it seems it is not. But that doesn't rule out my equipment being compromised either. I expect nor want anything from the site admin, and have decided that I will not partake in any more e commerce on the ODT.

What browser? Many of them now have a "wallet" that defaults to on that will save anything that looks like payment info to make it "easier" to make payments. That combined with malicious software makes for a very bad day. Many of the "shopping" toolbars are just data harvesters.

And if you let your browser sync data between devices, it might not even be the one you made the payment from.

I realize its not very popular on here or with most of you guys but I use paypal for evey transaction online that has the option.

I realize its not very popular on here or with most of you guys but I use paypal for evey transaction online that has the option.
NOPE not popular....dumped them after they went WOKE....talk about giving away your shopping info....nobody is better at that than PayPal!!!

What browser? Many of them now have a "wallet" that defaults to on that will save anything that looks like payment info to make it "easier" to make payments. That combined with malicious software makes for a very bad day. Many of the "shopping" toolbars are just data harvesters.

And if you let your browser sync data between devices, it might not even be the one you made the payment from.
Chrome browser and card info not saved on any device

Back
Top Bottom