• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free Booth for ODT10

Status
Not open for further replies.
FatAlbert themed makeover booth.

article-2266079-1712EF87000005DC-951_634x492.jpg

I'll take it if available.

I need to divest myself of an unfired Shockwave, Remington .308 bolt action, Ruger PC Charger and PC 9 carbine, Canik METE Sfx, S&W 442, RIA 1911 10mm, HK45, P229 Legion .40 S&W.

Also have an %$#load of Magpul furniture, a Vortex and Primary Arms scope, a military WALK medical kit, two tents, three new hiking backpacks, two sleeping bags, about 20 pistol cases of various pedigrees to sell.

Backpacks. The wife has been on my @$$ to get rid of the backpacks forever. I never used them. I change Magpul furniture like underwear. My wife will have a nut (is that even possible) if I get rid of this stuff.

Dang. I just remembered the knives. I've got about 20 really nice knives that have never been used. I'm obsessive-compulsive. I buy crap I don't need and it just sits.

Help me, help you. It'll be a win-win for everyone. Help me empty my son's old bedroom and get my wife off my fat, 62 year old @$$!

20220401_101100.jpg
20220401_101112.jpg
20220401_101125.jpg

Wasn't supposed to be in town but now I can make it. I'd bring showoff Smiffs, selling stuff, giveaway stuff and have a good ol time setting my ODT brethren.

:becky:

Give it to Leatherhead Leatherhead and I will take a small sliver of the table if I end up being in town that weekend. I can put my 29-2 next to his godlike collection so people can laugh.

The booth is upstairs? My back won't be able to handle the stairs.

I'll BUY a booth downstairs if one is still available.
When you come in the front, that is upstairs. You have to walk downstairs to get to the "main floor." I assume we'll be able to use some sort of dock or door to unload on the "main floor."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom