• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FREE BULLET OFFER -- www.midatlanticbullets.com

Bowshooter has expressed his view.
From his point of view his response seems reasonable to us.

Our company view follows:

1. We try in all we do, to put our customers first and provide the absolute best match grade cast bullet you can buy. We have scores of folks that tell us we do just that.

2. We are not computer people. We did setup our shop with our customers in mind, and probably spent way too much doing so. The shop is with Network Solutions that provides over 250,000 e-commerce shops across America, and they also are THE PREMIER registrar of email domains in the world. WE know they are the best and have provided 99.96% reliability for our site and help us be the most responsive to our customers 24x7..

3. All of the 250,000 e-commerce stores charge customers at the time of ordering. We do too and do not think that this standard process reflects badly on our reputation.

4. We do at times take a couple extra days to fill an order. We manage as best we can to peaks and valleys in demand. Most orders ship in 2-3 days and from end-to-end our customers expect their bullets in between within a week to ten days.

5. We could probably ship the same day if we did not support the variety of diameters for calibers offered. We have chosen to be flexible as we believe it is what our customer demand.

6. We do not control USPS, but understand that the sooner we get bullet orders to them, the faster they will be delivered.

7. We do keep records, and we do try to improve our performance. The longest we have ever taken to fulfill an order is 2 weeks.

SUMMARY:
There are bullet companies that are faster, more responsive in their shipping, and probably better at their business operations than we are. You will be hard pressed though, to find a company that delivers the quality of bullet that we provide. Many shooters buy thousands of bullets per month from us and we humbly support them with what we believe is the best product on the market.

midatlantic bullets

Last edited:
For what it's worth........to all of the ODT re-loaders.........I can vouch for them 100%....I was the one who recommended that they post here on the forums.....I have had nothing but positive experiences from them and right now I won't buy my bullets from anyone else. No one out there can match the quality/price that midatlantic offers.....If I have to wait a day or two longer it is worth it in the end.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom