Free Market Capitalism & PMAGs Are A *****

SemperWiFi

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
33   0
Reaction score
Two days ago I read a post from a friend on Facebook that P-mags were going for a $100 on Ebay. WTF I thought... you've got to be kidding me!!

I, like everyone else around here am quite aware of what is going on and what is about to happen in our country. Quite frankly I hope you all brought your own Vaseline because we're about to get _____. Like it or not it is going to happen. It's going to happen in large because we're all good about getting on the internet and standing on our GOT and Facebook soapboxes but we're not very good about actually doing anything.

Fact is our President has made very clear what he intends to do and there have been no protests in the streets. All sorts of people, including myself , have taken to the internet to voice our opinions and post or repost articles and pro-gun images with helpful and often rather explanatory sayings on them. But where are the people organizing a group to march on the white house and or state capitals demanding our rights be left in tact? There isn't one.

So, to prove a point and see it for myself I came to this site and posted 4 mags for sale at $75.00 a piece. Guess what, I got it - twice. I received a total of exactly $600 for something I paid a total of $94.16 after tax for. I was able to do this because of everyone ensuing the panic instead of doing anything about the issue. The most anyone did was cry about the fact that I had this posted and even made other posts and threads to make fun of it. But at the end of the day I was able to play Walmart for a moment and make huge margins and woot MF to that!

This is what happens when you do nothing. Like it or not, we are all guilty of making the issue worse and doing nothing about it. If you soapboxed yourself in public forum to speak out about this but did nothing active and real about it then this includes you.... like it or not.

Where are the groups being formed to march on our city capitals demanding our rights be kept in tact?
Where is the band of brothers and sisters a million plus strong on their way to the white house to do the same?
Where are the lists of links to petitions for us all to sign?
Who is leading the letter writing campaign to voice our feelings to our congress and senators?

There aren't any...
There isn't one...
Nowhere...
Nobody...

Like it or not what I did was the most truly American thing... it's the only thing Americans are currently doing. They are going out of their way to participate in free market capitalism for personal gain. They (yes, you and me too) are not going out of their way to actually do anything about what is about to happen to our rights in this country.

The liberals already have a staff of spokes people who are on TV every day singing their song and telling everyone what they want to have heard. Since we are not getting out and making them see us we are easily ignored.

So who's going to be first to jump in here and get up on their soap box and ***** about this post? I don't plan on replying to anything or defending anything in here as I've said what I wanted to say... so feel free, do your worst. Fact is that if that's all your going to do then you may as well STFU.

My apologies to all Americans for participating in all of these meaningless ways - I have been lazy, I have been complacent, I have expected someone else to fight my battles, defend my rights and I have not stood up for myself, my brothers, or any of our rights. Words on the internet simply don't count... I'm sorry.

More power to ya.

Things are only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Seems that no matter what you do someone here will whine about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom