• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FREE STOP The Bleed, Saturday May 27, TruPrep in Marietta

Good presentation. Lines were long for the chance to do hands-on with the blood-squirting limb, so I skipped that, but then I'm not really needing to be certified anyway.

The sales pitch for USCCA self-defense legal insurance was a surprise, but not unwelcome. Somebody's gotta subsidize the costs of that very professional training class, otherwise it would probably cost us $50 or more each to attend.

Bravo, Eric and Company! It was a lot to get done logistically but the majority of my church security team showed up and ponied up for the BLS class as well. Working with the interactive CPR dummies and training AEDS showed me that 30 years can make a difference in the quality of training available. A day WELL spent!!

Thanks again for the Heads up, Shep!!

Bravo, Eric and Company! It was a lot to get done logistically but the majority of my church security team showed up and ponied up for the BLS class as well. Working with the interactive CPR dummies and training AEDS showed me that 30 years can make a difference in the quality of training available. A day WELL spent!!

Thanks again for the Heads up, Shep!!

Outstanding!

Back
Top Bottom