• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FrEe TaX sTamP...

I'm a doctor and have bought guns with 4473s. I'm on the list. I can't live off the grid and provide for my family, at least not in america.

so yeah, it's cool to say build your own machine guns and drill out Wish cans and ****, but really $200 is a small price to pay to not get into federal prison for that.

that said I didn't register braced guns, and I didn't ever SBR anything I wasn't going to anyway. I also didn't take my braces off or stop carrying them, cause I knew it was going to fail and I was willing to pay for solid lawyers to fight it if I got in trouble for it in the meantime.
This is the way....

My beef is with the people that are upset because they paid $200 for permission and are mad at the people that "🤷‍♂️ free SBR, why not?" Hell, if you were considering SBR'ing a pistol...this would have been a no brainer. It all circles the same drain.

I am way behind here, but now that there is a nationwide injunction, what happens with the folks that did apply for the "free stamp"? Do they still get them, or does the ATF tell them GFY?

I am way behind here, but now that there is a nationwide injunction, what happens with the folks that did apply for the "free stamp"? Do they still get them, or does the ATF tell them GFY?
I would assume it's treated as an NFA item like anything else since it is technically registered as an SBR. Even if they lose the fight, the ****ers still bolstered their registry.

I ain't mad that ppl got free SBR's. I'm mad that I paid $200 for my stamp on January 14th and it still ain't approved and this is my 4th stamp! 3 Form 1 and 1 Form 4. AAAAANNNNND whenever I email them, they tell me to pound sand and they'll get to it when they get to it.

Back
Top Bottom