• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Free transfer

Really good folks at Cherokee. They have a Mac 10 and Mac 11 for sale right now - the real deal. $5999 and $6999 repectively - WITH suppressors!

If you go through Truprep you need to go to their website first and fill out a form so they now the weapon is headed their way.

Warner Robins and Macon is between 25-30.

Custom Creations in WR is 15

Free would be nice. I can understand a small charge since it does eat up employees time but
anything over 20 is robbery.

Ok, that's easy as pie then !! I did 1 transfer through X3 firearms in Loganville and they do not send out any copies of their FFL license, either in paper or pdf format. They tell the seller to check them out on EZ Check, and mail firearm to that address listed online. I was on pins and needles the whole time.
I am just following guidance sent out by AFT. I spoke to an ATF agent at Shot show and he said the guidance is not to send copies to Non-FFL holders due to an uptick in FRAUD using those pdf's. He actually said that they are starting to look at non-fll sellers that are essentially acting like dealers in the amount they sell, and that is one of the criteria that shows intent(if they are asking for FFL documents).

Other Shops can do what they want but I do not want to put my FFL at risk. I have only had 1 person in two years that refused to send with a copy of DL.
I wanted to reply to let you know that I was not trying to make it harder for no reason.

I had a rifle shipped to FFL. FFL said that, ATF agent, that said non-FFL cannot ship to FFL.
We got FFL book out. I found the page where it details that it's ok.

Yeah... ATF agents... Advises...
Just to be clear, I didnt say that non-fll's could not ship to a FFL.
But there is no lawful need for a non-fll to need the documents at all.
Since they do not need it to be lawful, the advise is to not send it to non-fll's due to fraud that is currently happening.
To dismiss that kind of advice, is at the peril of a FFL holder.

Back
Top Bottom