Free Transfers

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Anybody know who offers free transfers in the NW GA area nowadays? CGP charged me 25 last time I had a gun transferred through there which I get but I'd rather throw 25-50 into purchases in store with a place that offers free transfers.

thanks!
Caleb

Get a FFL and you can have all the “free” transfers you want. Your $25-$50 purchase has a margin of 10-20% at best so it’s not really helping like you think it is.

Free transfers are going to dry up completely now thanks to your President. Suck it up and enjoy the inflation you voted for

iu

You gots to be careful with them "free transfers" fellers. They lure you in all nice like with the neckbeard's siren song of free transfers and afore you knows it, you done bought a P-Mag fer $10.50 when I knows you can git 'em from online fer $9.99! Dang profiteers!

Get a FFL and you can have all the “free” transfers you want. Your $25-$50 purchase has a margin of 10-20% at best so it’s not really helping like you think it is.

Free transfers are going to dry up completely now thanks to your President. Suck it up and enjoy the inflation you voted for
Right on :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom