• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TAX free guns!?!?!?!?!!?

Be a whole lot easier for the credit card companies and banks to send one day of purchases to the DOJ to keep an eye on gun buyers...
Credit card debt, especially the middle class that are now having to run up their credit cards just to put food on the table, just may be the next black swan in the Armada of black swans circling overhead, to come crashing in.

credit card debt, especially the middle class that are now having to run up their credit cards to put food on the table, just may be the next black swan in the Armada of black swans circling overhead, to come crashing in.
That's awful Do you know of folks that are personally doing this? I can think of one or two.

Most middle class are what I refer to as " Plastic Rich ". Meaning aside from a mortgage they have two new cars financed, house furnishings and electronics financed, and a ton of other misc. debt. Now more than ever the inflation is putting the squeeze on those families. I hate to see it but credit cards are the arch enemy of today's family. One hiccup in the economy and the trouble begins. Especially those that do not have a fixed rate on their mortgage.

I hear everyone's favorite super conservative Governor Kemp supports this 100%...he said so right after he returned from Davos...
Anything Kemp does at these time all relates to his bid for Osiris Senate seat. If he wants make a lot voters happy how bout buying the 15,000 acre tract of land what used be Pinelog mtn Wma & return it back to ga DNR WMA mgt program. Ga loosing green space at fast rate.

Back
Top Bottom