• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fresh Deer ripped open by Coyote

Where is it still hunting season and gunat that?

That's what I was thinking...maybe another state?

Once I cleaned a dear after hunting and returned to the same spot about 30-60 minutes later and all of the entrails that I had left were completely gone. Either the yotes or the buzzards or both cleaned everything. You could not tell that I had cleaned a deer there, no blood guts or anything.

Once I cleaned a dear after hunting and returned to the same spot about 30-60 minutes later and all of the entrails that I had left were completely gone. Either the yotes or the buzzards or both cleaned everything. You could not tell that I had cleaned a deer there, no blood guts or anything.
Extended season Fulton Cobb Gwinnett and Forsyth too I believe

Judging by the leaves on the ground and the green vegetation on the ground, I'd say it's somewhere close...could be wrong!?!?

Extended bow season, crossbow with Shwacker

I didn't ask but he usually waits about 30 min every time I've hunted with him. Thanks for the replies all.

Most likely the buzzards, the yotes if were disturbed they lay in wait for dark, not all the time however most of the time.

I knocked one down this year and left it, hoping for someone else to come by. Believe it or not, a big ole racoon decided on early dinner. I took care of him before he did any damage.

Back
Top Bottom