• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS AK47...Romanian 63...underfolder

brandonmead

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ak47-romanian-63-underfolder.2239867/
Item Name: FS AK47...Romanian 63...underfolder

Zip Code: 31032

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 800 (I’ll listen to trade offers)

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Romanian 63 AK47. Folding stock with reverse dong. Professionally assembled (Forest Bass @ Papa Cap Guns in Griffin) with all matching numbers with the exception of barrel and receiver. The front sight is not installed, but it is included (builder was going to scope it, that’s why the front sight is not installed). My pictures are terrible, but if you’re interested, I can get you some better ones.

Receiver: Morrissey
Barrel: nitide
No mag but promag metal ak mags work

Pictures:
9e143dd7-be89-47ca-bb52-3680fefeec29-jpeg.2192068

8dcbd7ef-0bfb-430f-ba1c-1cfd6a4b1a01-jpeg.2192069

I’m sorry. To each their own
I was merely speaking from a builders point of view about your friend. Installing a side rail on a Underfolder is a terrible idea. How is that going to work? You can't fold it if there is a rail in the way. Yes, there are top rail covers, but those ususlly don't hold zero on a scope.

I may grab it from you and turn it into a proper build.

I was merely speaking from a builders point of view about your friend. Installing a side rail on a Underfolder is a terrible idea. How is that going to work? You can't fold it if there is a rail in the way. Yes, there are top rail covers, but those ususlly don't hold zero on a scope.

I may grab it from you and turn it into a proper build.
I understand. I didn’t take any offense to what has been posted.

Back
Top Bottom