• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT Ruger 10/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed this for you. tax+paperwork. Even tho I have a carry permit, I dont like to tell them about every gun I own.
This is what I was refering to...you can not buy a NIB Glock from a dealer for $500 OTD. You might get close, but $500? Nope...not if they want to continue selling Glocks that is.

This is what I was refering to...you can not buy a NIB Glock from a dealer for $500 OTD. You might get close, but $500? Nope...not if they want to continue selling Glocks that is.

Couple of months ago, brand new Glock 17rtf from Cherokee county pawn, $449.99 plus tax. Bought the Glock, and 2 boxes of cci blazers for $496 OTD.

What slays me the most is this "NewInBox" stuff.
In my opinion, if your not one of the stores posting here, then its all used! Once you take it home, I don't really know if you fired it or not. Most people can clean them up so good, I can't tell. And even if you didn't fire it, you drooled on it, spit on it, or masterb___d on it because you finially got your OD Glock.
And the one's that got it from another person, and doesn't know the round count, and you only fired one magazine through her, then it isn't even "LikeNIB". Its a second hand firearm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom