• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia North West GA  FS M1 Garand, excellent condition, Nothing better to keep those damn Japs out of your garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmposey

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
THIS RIFLE IS GONE, but the system won't let me mark it as gone. Just FYI.

View attachment 673144

Item Name:
FS M1 Garand, excellent condition, Nothing better to keep those damn Japs out of your garden

Zip Code: 30747

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1100 obo

Caliber: 30-06

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: HRA M1 Garand, in essentially new, never issued condition. Perfect for keeping those pesky Japs and Nazis off your property at night. ( You know they like to siphon gas out of people's cars at night.)

Specs:
1955 H&R Arms
SN 5643448
95-98% metal finish
Original stock in very good condition with proof stamp and inspectors stamp still intact.
All original parts; bolt, trigger, op rod, etc.
Original barrel:
Throat: 2
Muzzle: 2
Overall excellent original condition, this rifle has never seen any serious use.
Correct 1952 dated GI sling.
Can include a bandolier of ammo in clips.
1100 obo

View attachment 673145
View attachment 673148
View attachment 673149

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Cool Garand. FYI though, the "Japs in the garden" we're actually Hmong, which are typically from Vietnam, Laos, or mountain regions of China.

Cool Garand. FYI though, the "Japs in the garden" we're actually Hmong, which are typically from Vietnam, Laos, or mountain regions of China.

I'm sure that whatever you're talking about is true, but you read WAY past what I meant. I'm just talking about the Japs that come around at night and steal people's mater plants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom