• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS Road closures in Chattahoochee NF due to Rainbow Family Gathering

some are, some arnt. but the location does change every year so it attracts that kind of person. i've never went but my brother has a bunch because he loves to travel, he saw i think 20 states last one he went to. i've met a bunch of folks from there through him and you get a bit of everything, bikers, nerds, hippies, believe it or not quiet a few preppers, mountain men, all sorts. For the most part its a bunch of good folk but from what i've been told the crowd has started to change for the worse, they said there had been a big meth problem they were trying to get rid of.

Sounds like a charming event...

Funny
I used to MTB that area very frequently. I think i have run into some of them way back in there on the back side of Bull Mtn where the trail crosses the creek at the dirt road... a group of them campin out of an old VW van they somehow got all the way back in there... can’t imagine 5000 or more of them in there. Must be some kind of party.

Funny
I used to MTB that area very frequently. I think i have run into some of them way back in there on the back side of Bull Mtn where the trail crosses the creek at the dirt road... a group of them campin out of an old VW van they somehow got all the way back in there... can’t imagine 5000 or more of them in there. Must be some kind of party.
reckon there will be any sex and drugs?

Back
Top Bottom