• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia West GA  Fs Winchester M1-garand Serial Number 126xxx Pre War Garand One Of The First 60k Winchesters

Status
Not open for further replies.

will4me

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Staff member
351   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Winchester M1-Garand Serial Number 126XXX Post War Garand one of the first 60k Winchesters

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: Price Drop Need Cash ASAP 1000.00 FIRM!

Caliber: 30-06 Sprg

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for Sale is A Winchester M1-Garand Serial Number 126XXX Pre-War Garand One of the First 60k Winchester Rifles Which makes this a Little Rare.
The Receiver Sells by itself for around $650.00 so I think asking $1000.00 Firm! Need Cash
Is a Fair Price.
Has a Springfield Barrel Made in the 6th month of 1953 and has a MW of 1.5 and a TE of 2.5, and the Receiver looks to have Original Finish on it.
PM is best and must be 18 and GA Resident with Proof by GWCL or GA. DL
Thanks for Looking

Pictures:
[Broken External Image]:
i.imgur.com_zXu66Te.jpg

i.imgur.com_M6mfzlu.jpg

[Broken External Image]:
i.imgur.com_gXXJrv4.jpg

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The receiver is really only worth that to someone who plans on "correcting" the rifle, and with it being such an early serial number that is going to be extremely costly. Lockbar rear sights alone are $350+ Other than the receiver you have a mixmaster

The receiver is really only worth that to someone who plans on "correcting" the rifle, and with it being such an early serial number that is going to be extremely costly. Lockbar rear sights alone are $350+ Other than the receiver you have a mixmaster

Thread crapping...nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom