FT Colt, Springfield or Beretta Handgun for CCW GIVEAWAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both the Colt New Agent and the Defender, but I actually prefer my Kimber Ultra Carry II. This gun is very accurate and has a very nice trigger pull out of the box. This would be my choice if I were looking at 1911's. I also carry a M&P Shield (available in either 9mm or 40cal), this is also a very good carry gun. I don't need the gift card, just give it to someone that really needs it, but thanks for the offer.
I agree that the kimber ultra carry II is a great gun. Never had a colt but hope to get one soon. Whatever 1911 you get just be warned that 1911's are highly addictive. I recommend shooting a couple and seeing which one works best for you. Good luck in your decision

I carry an S\W airweight daily and own prolly 20 handguns, some nice ones too.I recently got a springfeild xdm 5.25 -9mm ,intstalled aftermarket trigger stuff and guiderod weight, then slicked all that up . I have to admit that's one fine ride, if you like shooting!I run 1000rds a month though it. holds 19+1

Wait and see what glock comes out with next month. They supposed to have some single stacks and have put them thru the motions already unlike those POS shields and xd's! They are supposed to have 9,40,45 options. Or the kahr single stacks are awesome and hide/carry great! Give it some time shoot carry and shoot some more! Good luck!

If you like triggers and ergonomics, get a 1911. Colt, Springer, older model Kimbers. The 1911 was built to shoot 45acp, so I'd watch out for 1911s that don't with the exception of the Springer EMP.

The Sig P938 is a great lightweight carry in 9mm. Basically, a micro 1911 with 7+1 with the extended mag and comes standard with night sights and a SA trigger to carry cocked and locked.

Also, check out CZ. They make awesome steel and alloy framed guns with great ergos and crisp triggers. For carry, look and the RAMI. For HD or range fun, the SP-01. Good luck with your search!

image.jpgTry to find a para ordnance 6.45 carry LDA, it's the perfect compact 1911. Beaver tail doesn't poke you, and it's got a spurless hammer. It's DA, but the lightest DA pull ever. The most comfortable compact 1911/carry gun of all the compact 1911's/carry guns I've had, and I've had a whole lot. The RIA's really can't be beat either, but see if you can find that para carry 6.45 LDA. You will not be disappointed

I'm going to throw out something from the Beretta PX4 series. It has the SA/DA trigger you want. If you want to avoid external safeties, they also make a decocker model. I'm not a fan of safeties on carry guns, the first pull would be about 7 lbs, the rest around 3. It is more reliable than anything in a 1911 at a similar price point. It has a rotating barrel design that's more accurate than other polymer framed guns, closer to the accuracy of a fixed barrel. Ergonomically, it might be the best gun on the market. It comes in 9, 40, 45, so the caliber is up to you. It's a great gun that no one thinks about, and it boggles my mind. It's the best of both worlds between the polymer and 1911 style guns.

Buy what you want, but do yourself a favor and at least put this one on your hand before you make a final decision.

Ah Hell everybody likes their own weapon and so should you. Go to the gun store/Range that rents guns and fondle all of them. Find The ones that feels best in your hand and rent them. The best shooter wins and so will you. pm sent.

Ah Hell everybody likes their own weapon and so should you. Go to the gun store/Range that rents guns and fondle all of them. Find The ones that feels best in your hand and rent them. The best shooter wins and so will you. pm sent.
I actually carry a G19. I've owned the PX4 before and I thought it was a good, ignored option based on the OPs preferences, but it wasn't for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom