• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FT ***GIVEAWAY*** "Bah Humbug" Ammo Contest .22lr, .357mag, .38 Special *GIVEAWAY*!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxglock26

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
123   4
Reaction score
Item Name: ***GIVEAWAY*** "Bah Humbug" Ammo Contest .22lr, .357mag, .38 Special *GIVEAWAY*!!!

Zip Code: 30291

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: CCW/EDC Model, Size, Picture and Backup Opinion.

Caliber: .22lr, .357 mag, .38 Special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: And the Winners are....

WC1911guy for the .22lr

toneloc for the .38spcl

41mag for the .357mag

Thanks for playing ODT!!! Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hey ODT,
So seems there are a few Scrooges here on ODT always hating on people selling ammo here. So, in the light of the holiday spirit I'm doing an ammo giveaway for 3 winners. Giving away a brick of .22lr, a brick of .357 mag and a brick of .38 special. Here are the contest rules:

1. Name your everyday carry or conceal carry weapon you depend your life on and explain why you chose this particular weapon as your EDC/CCW.

2. Add a pic of said weapon for visual affects.

3. Tell me which caliber you would like to have in order of preference. I only have 1 box of each so someone will get the .22lr, someone else will get the .357 and lastly the .38 special.

All 3 must be done to qualify. Winner will be announced on Christmas morning. I will be on the West Coast til the 31 but winners will be chosen and contacted. We can either meet or I can mail ammo to you.

Hope to bring some joy to some ODTers. Even the Scrooges!!!

Have a safe and Happy Holidays!!!

Pictures:
1387748589_0.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpg

Ok
My edc is a sccy gen 2 9mm. I chose it due to it sub compact size, easily concealed, and ability to have one in the snout ten in the magazine. The gun has a life time warranty that stays with the gun. I also enjoy the fact that the manufacturer is a smaller company and you can call and speak to the engineer regarding upgrades and issues. The head engineer is also on the sccy forum and Is always available for communication. I also have a lcp for edc however I prefer the stopping power of the 9mm.

If I win the contest I would prefer the 357 rounds. I have a ruger 357 security six that is a safe queen and she does not get to come out to often due to the cost and availability of her favorite food. Second choice the 38 rounds.

Thank you for doing this contest and I wish you and yours a very merry Christmas and safe travels.

Last edited:
Glock 23, because then first gun I fired was a glock, I compete with a glock, and I've never had an issue with my glock. I prefer open carry, but it's concealable when it needs to be, and it eats every kind of ammo I've tried.

http://imgur.com/twTzsbj (sorry for the crappy picture, I'm on my phone and posed in a fogged up mirror)

I'd like the 22 ammo to take my younger brothers shooting before school starts back up, but I'm considering buying a revolver, so 357 and 38 would still be great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 28
I carry a Para Ordnance P12 Why? Well In my eyes this is the perfect concealed carry weapon you got double stack 1911 but... Without adding much thickness at all to the frame (far less that a glock) which is what really impressed me about the p12 So i have 10 rounds of 45ACP at the ready is a 3 inch package that has a light weight aluminum alloy frame angled feed ramp in the most time tested and proven platform that has ever existed.

para.jpg

My first pick of ammo would be the 38 special as it is what my wife carries then the 357 as it is what my mother carries and then the 22lr cuz i got squirrels to keep off the bird feeder.

Screenshot_2013-12-22-17-06-03-1.jpg
Glock 23c gen 3, always goes bang. One of the most reliable weapons on the market... its a Glock...
Feels comfortable to me, and I shoot better with this than i did with my m&p... I know I can get the job done if the time arises and all other options are exhausted.
need I say more?
22lr, .357, .38

Thanks for thw opportunity

Sig Dark Elite
I'd like the 357's
it's the most accurate 45 that I've ever shot

Attachments

• 100_0917.jpg
    100_0917.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 23
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_12_23_a5ymytu5.jpg

Glock 36. Custom stippled and molded a Gen 4 G19 beavertail backstrap onto the rear. I came off carrying WC 1911 EDC for the last 2 years and got used to having a beavertail and the thinness of the 1911. The 36 is as close to a 1911 as you can get from Glock and it weights less than half what my Wilson weighted.

Love this pistol. It points dead from a draw just like my 1911 and with the +1 extensions added to all my mags it's got a 7+1 capacity of .45 goodness. Added some of the new Trij. NS with the big yellow dot that had the phosphorus added so it has a lume glow if its not quite dark enough for the NS yet when transitioning from light to moderate darkness.

I think that covers the requirements. I'll take the .22 if picked. Thanks!

Have my Taurus 24/7 pro DS C that i carry most of the time , love the fact that it is small and a 45 . Shoot great and is flawless. Never had any issues with it . I do carry a Ruger LCP sometimes just depends on what i am wearing . If i cant have the Taurus on me the the LCP is tucked away in the pocket . in for the 22 for my preference then the 38
Guns 022.jpg

S&W Model 649 .357mag

Shrouded hammer makes for smooth removal from pocket holster, but still having the ability to using the pistol in single action.

.357mag
.38spl
.22lr

Thanks bro! Merry Christmas!

M649.jpg

EDC is Sig P250sc. I chose this weapon b/c it is small enough to carry comfortable and was budget priced when I bought it.

Sig.jpg

Ammo preference would be: 38 ---> 22 -----> 357

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom