• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FT ***GIVEAWAY*** "Bah Humbug" Ammo Contest .22lr, .357mag, .38 Special *GIVEAWAY*!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpgimage.jpg
My EDC is my G26 Gen4. The reason is because it is very dependable and doesn't care what kind of ammo I put through it. I tried carrying my S&W 500 but that didn't work out to well. A little tough to conceal and scared the crap out of folks when I would walk around with that on my hip. LOL

Ammo preference order is
#1 is 357
#2 is 38
# 3 is .22

Thank you for the giveaway and have a very Merry Christmas!!!

My everyday carry is the ever popular Ruger LCR. Lightweight can shoot +p. its fits very nicely in my pocket holster and won't always pull my pants off like a belt holster. Revolver is almost always 100% unless the ammo is bad or gun has broken. Its has always gone bang and the lack of an external hammer and the crisp trigger pull make this a fantastic life saver. Very comfortable grip and light on the painful recoil. The wife can shoot it comfortably as well .
IMG_20131222_205556[1].jpg
Should I be chosen I would prefer the 38 Spl.
Thanks for the great scrooge cheer up and Merry Christmas!

i42.tinypic.com_vpca9z.jpg

glock 19 because it never fails me and it is fairly accurate.. The glock can take a beating and stay reliable ... My preference would be the 22... Then the 38
thanks for the opportunity

image.jpg

I carry a LCP every day. The main reason is because it fits in my front pocket. It's in a pocket holster and is comfortable in jeans or shorts.
1-22lr
2-357
3-38
Thanks and Merry Christmas.

[Broken External Image]:

My EDC is a Gen 3 Glock 19. Glock because they are cheap, reliable, and readily available/

.22, 357, and 38 special please

Merry Christmas!

My EDC is an LCP with CT. I chose it because of ease of concealment(I like it in my front pocket and it is much better than a bodyguard to shoot and own overall). It is reliable and fairly accurate given its intended use. If I am carrying outside the front pocket, I either carry a Glock 23, Glock 19 or and XD9sc.

i41.tinypic.com_mrvd3b.jpg

My preference would be .22lr, .357, .38

Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom