FT ***GIVEAWAY*** "Bah Humbug" Ammo Contest .22lr, .357mag, .38 Special *GIVEAWAY*!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M&P 9c. Ease of concealability, dependability. After that one, my p6. I will switch out occasionally for either an XDM , or p229r. And there is always a pro ds in my vehicle. Hey, if I win, it's free ammo! I'll take whatever!

I moved from a Glock 19 to a Glock 26 to now a Ruger LCP. I'm accurate with it, I trust it and it feeds hollow points with reliability. It's light and I can draw it fast.i always have a small Streamlight with me as well as an old Case XX. EDC knife changes from time to time, right now it's a Kershaw Speedsafe that I got in trade for some .22 ammo.
.357 first
.22 second
.38 third
Thank you and Merry Christmas

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 19
Mostly peeps like the semi autos for EDC.... I like this old .44 Special my dad gave me . The reasons being is it's light, it's easy, it's a revolver and won't ever jam, and it's a .44 !!! I've carried a colt 1911, sometimes still do, if so I got the bulldog on my ankle. My dad and his bud took this one down a little on the bbl, bobbed the hammer and viola !
Thanks for consideration......357 / 22. / 38. Merry Christmas and happy new year !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 12
Smith 686 because if I trust her she will not fail.

Here's a pic.

.357 or .38, she don't care.

In and thanks!

Oh, and sometimes I carry 'er sister, a 13-1, 'cause sometimes shawty needs some love...but I'll drill pimp daddy at a hunnerd yards w/da six inch 686...

Attachments

• Pistolas 134.jpg
    Pistolas 134.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 14
SW-MP9c.jpg
I carry a Smith and Wesson M&P 9c most of the time. Before selecting this firearm, I went to my local gun range and rented a glock 26, the 9c and an XDM 9. The smith fit me the best and I could shoot it with repeatable accuracy the best.
Ruger sp101.jpg
When I need a change, I carry a Ruger sp 101. I am also decently accurate with this pistol and relatively quick reloading with speed loaders. Plus you gotta love the buttery smooth action of a good revolver.

I would prefer .357, then 38 then 22. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Item Description: And the Winners are....

WC1911guy for the .22lr

toneloc for the .38spcl

41mag for the .357mag

THIS IS SWEET>....... So AwESOMe Thanks I needed that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom