• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Full Auto "Investment"

Uzi,s are still reasonable to purchase around 8k to 10k and the values are starting to rise on them .I purchased one several years back and now seeing a return in it.Allthough I still kick myself in the ass for not buying an integerally suppressed mp5 back in the 90,s for 5k which they have strongly risen in price through the years.So an mp5 or m16 would be great ones for sure.

Very interesting graph. There's hundreds of full auto rifle out there owned by older generation that have no idea the price went up.

Do it. Better investment than gold or 401k. M16 receiver - most versatile and it can be fixed / welded. Any caliber that an AR shoots can go full auto. Find someone in state and do a cash deal; shoot it for 10 years; sell it for twice what you paid. No other weapon type will increase in value so much or so fast. Look for receivers that are "off brand"; yes a Colt will bring more premium, but can break just as easy. When you go to sell, the increase in value of your weapon will be the same percentage as the increase in price of a Colt.

We have several FA transferable MGs in stock. However we do not have any M16s or MP5s, but I'm working very hard to located some.

Come up and see us. If you do find one outside of us, we only charge $50 for Title II (Class 3) transfers.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom