• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy @ Red Hill Range - Nov 12th!!!!!

Looks like the weather is good to go fellas!!!
Time to load some mags up.
FYI: I do own a restaurant a little under 10 miles away on the same hwy as Red hill range. First 50 ODT members are welcome to eat for free on my tab from 11 to 5pm.
M&J Home Cooking
1021 Mize rd Toccoa Ga 30577.
Buffet style country cooking all you can eat....
Code word checking out: Apollo and your Odt handle.
imawoodsman imawoodsman
ARCman47 ARCman47 @cjnowell72 OttoMan OttoMan
@Ringleader @97 winchester @rOmiLaYu Hayata Hayata HydroAuto HydroAuto @AK74U RHR RHR @SlyCooper0203
@TresMonos
BIKER13 BIKER13
@rumrunner55
Gingerbeard Man Gingerbeard Man
@th plumber
@NorthFork
B BallisticExpansion
Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapata.
FYI: I do own a restaurant a little under 10 miles away on the same hwy as Red hill range. First 50 ODT members are welcome to eat for free on my tab from 11 to 5pm.
M&J Home Cooking
imawoodsman imawoodsman
@Ringleader @97 winchester @rOmiLaYu Hayata Hayata HydroAuto HydroAuto @AK74U RHR RHR @SlyCooper0203
@TresMonos
BIKER13 BIKER13
@rumrunner55
@th plumber
@NorthFork
B BallisticExpansion
Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Great place to eat! Best food in Toccoa! Me and wife eat there about 3 times a month! Best fried chicken anywhere! Several meats and assorted vegetables, salad bar and dessert bar! Great bunch of waitresses also! I’m only about 20 miles from Restraunt!

M&J Home Cooking
imawoodsman imawoodsman
@TresMonos
BIKER13 BIKER13
@rumrunner55
@th plumber
@NorthFork
B BallisticExpansion
I will eat over there Brother and gladly pay for my food. You’re such a great man! I hope to see all your toys from last year.

Dang, I got magazines to load...
My thumbs are dunzo for tonight. Loaded a good 1k these past couple days. Thank goodness for the Uplula 9mm loader. Hope you fellas have a safe drive over this way. It's gonna be a great day. See ya there!!!!!

I had every intention to come out and bring some H2 Munitions ammo. Unfortunately I was notified of an important delivery coming Saturday morning and that tied me up. I hate that I wasn't able to come out.

My wife was upset also because I didn't get to use the signs she made for me 😅

The range is only about 30min from me and I definitely plan to attend the future events there!

Reactions: RHR
Back
Top Bottom