• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fun on the dirt bike/dual sport!

Moondog1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
183   0
Reaction score
Here's me having some fun this weekend on my dirt bike. I just sunk it in the mud and finally got it pulled out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbLt...DvjVQa1PpcFPMcelnwm2c9h2RutwW3aUvnL7Nq-H08tg=

i43.tinypic.com_qpo3df.jpg

That video looked like fun. I have thought about getting a 650. I am 6'1 and 220. Do you think it would be too much bike? I used to have an XR400R and loved it. Do you find the 650 being too heavy in the dirt? TY

I don't think that would be too much bike at all. I used to ride an xr400r but I couldn't ever get it street legal, so I decided to get the xr650l and i had an XR650R for a while. They aren't too big in the dirt, you just have to learn how heavy they are, the xr650l is about 345lbs in riding shape and the xr650r is about 300. I'm 6'4" and 275lbs and I think its the perfect size for me. They make lowering kits which a lot of people use, but with my weight its the right height. They make completely different power also than the xr400r's. The 650L makes all of its power very low in the RPM range and the 650r is also kind of similar to that but it likes to be revved slightly more. I'd find someone with one of the bikes and ride it! You'll be hooked on the power.

Back
Top Bottom