• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fundraiser - Not Wrapping Paper, Not Chocolate - Laundry Detergent and more for CHEAP

Vand

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
9   0
Reaction score
FUNDRAISER -
This fundraiser is for my 15yr Old Daughter who is a PowerTumbler . She has been tumbling for 12 years and has qualified and or gone to the Jr Olympics for the last 7 years. She is always on the Honor roll as well as taking AP /Honors classes. I only tell you this to show she is dedicated and hard working. 2013 She placed 7th and 9th ( Nationally) :)
Pickup for these Products is usually on the Weekend Only near Winder/ Bethlehem / Athen's area unless we will be in different areas, just ask. Either at the Bethlehem Publix area or Ingles near the Hospital in Winder. I work in Alpharetta and can bring 6 - 12 buckets if needed.
We have to pickup and pay for this in advance, Usually on Sat morning, once a month.
All Products are (HE / High Efficencey ) and here are the List's of Products and their Information:
*** NOTE*** - All HE Products work in Both HE and NON HE Washers. ***
20.00 - TIDE (HE) - Liquid - 448oz / 3.5 gallon bucket - Approx 300 loads
20.00 - GAIN (HE) - Liquid - 448oz / 3.5 gallon bucket - Approx 300 loads
20.00 - ALL Free & Clear (HE) - Liquid 448oz / 3.5 gallon bucket - Approx 300 loads
25.00 - TIDE (HE) - Powder - 25lbs Box (powder in a plastic bag, inside cardboard box) - Approx 400 loads
10.00 - Body Wash - 1 gallon - Scent Lavendar
10.00 - Body Wash - 1 gallon - Pomagr.
10.00 - Downey - Fabric Softner - Liquid - 1 Gallon
Please feel Free to PM me here or Text 404-643-0695 for any questions or orders.

Also, any Donations or Sponosors would be apprecaited.
Liquid (HE) - GAIN  3.5Gal  448oz.jpg Liquid (HE) - TIDE  3.5Gal  448oz.jpg Liquid - Bleach Clorox  3.5Gal  448oz.jpg
Thank you Very much in Advance.
God Bless America and Our Defenders (Military / Security / Police / Firemen / EMT / All others ) May they all arrive home safely to their familys.

Last edited:
2 questions...The bleach is liquid right? and the Tide dry is in a cardboard box or plastic container?

2 questions...The bleach is liquid right? and the Tide dry is in a cardboard box or plastic container?

Bleach - Liquid yes ( I will ammend and Thanks!) the Tide, 25lb box is Cardboard and is inside in a Plastic bag. Also, have this in Liquid.

I was just thinking that powder detergent would be great for preppers. Nice long storage life and about 6 cents a load is a great price. I usually TRY to buy in bulk at 10 cents a load.

So would I need to be there for pick up, or would you pick it up and meet for delivery later on?
We try to stay close to the Winder / Athen's area. I work in Alpharetta and could meet FTF to make the exchange. Thank you for looking.
Not to be mean, but from what little we get from the sale, trying not to loose it to gas. :)

Keep in touch and let us know.

- - - Updated - - -

I was just thinking that powder detergent would be great for preppers. Nice long storage life and about 6 cents a load is a great price. I usually TRY to buy in bulk at 10 cents a load.

Great Point of Shelf Life and Prepping or just to make the per load price even cheaper. Heck, even preppers gotta smell nice and clean. :)

If any other questions, please feel free to ask, PM or email the address. :)

Thanks for looking and have a Great Day!

Back
Top Bottom