• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fundraiser - Not Wrapping Paper, Not Chocolate - Laundry Detergent and more for CHEAP

I can bring about 6 - 8.. to Alpharetta During the week. As for Sat.. When available, my Daughter practices for Tumbling near there so more can be carried.

Bump

FUNDRAISER - Goal of 2500.00 before June1st 2014
This fundraiser is for my 15yr Old Daughter who is a PowerTumbler . She has been tumbling for 12 years and has qualified and or gone to the Jr Olympics for the last 7 years. She is always on the Honor roll as well as taking AP /Honors classes. I only tell you this to show she is dedicated and hard working. 2013 She placed 7th and 9th ( Nationally) :)
Pickup for these Products is usually on the Weekend Only near Winder/ Bethlehem / Athen's area unless we will be in different areas, just ask. Either at the Bethlehem Publix area or Ingles near the Hospital in Winder. I work in Alpharetta and can bring 6 - 12 buckets if needed.
We have to pickup and pay for this in advance, Usually on Sat morning, once a month.
All Products are (HE / High Efficencey ) and here are the List's of Products and their Information:
*** NOTE*** - All HE Products work in Both HE and NON HE Washers. ***
20.00 - TIDE (HE) - Liquid - 448oz / 3.5 gallon bucket - Approx 300 loads
20.00 - GAIN (HE) - Liquid - 448oz / 3.5 gallon bucket - Approx 300 loads
20.00 - ALL Free & Clear (HE) - Liquid 448oz / 3.5 gallon bucket - Approx 300 loads
25.00 - TIDE (HE) - Powder - 25lbs Box (powder in a plastic bag, inside cardboard box) - Approx 400 loads
10.00 - Body Wash - 1 gallon - Scent Lavendar
10.00 - Body Wash - 1 gallon - Pomagr.
10.00 - Downey - Fabric Softner - Liquid - 1 Gallon
Please feel Free to PM me here or Text 404-643-0695 for any questions or orders.

Also, any Donations or Sponosors would be apprecaited.
View attachment 168481 View attachment 168482 View attachment 168483
Thank you Very much in Advance.
God Bless America and Our Defenders (Military / Security / Police / Firemen / EMT / All others ) May they all arrive home safely to their familys.

:bump:

Have a Great Weekend! Feel Free to PM me here or Text to : 404-643-0695 Fully stocked on all 3 Detergents right now.. and thank you to All in Advance.

Back
Top Bottom