• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

G19, apparently the unicorn of all Pistols???

AFAIK, Glock designates individual guns as "blue label" when they leave the factory. Per GLOCK, they can ONLY be sold at the B/L price AND only to LEO, fire, military, etc. They are LEGAL for anybody to own though.

Years ago, when I was in the GSSF, I bought a Glock at Ed's in Stockbridge. As a GSSF member (I'm not a first responder), I got the B/L price, but got a RED label gun (different sticker on the box, only 2 mags instead of 3).

It's a Glock rule that they impose on their designated B/L dealers. Or so I'm told...

Not really. I am in GSSF and bought one last year with my coupon and got a blue label Glock. They are $25 more than leo price to GSSF members with the purchase coupon.

I like the 19 alot, I edc daily. I think they are a great and reliable weapon. That being said they are still a Glock, stippling it does nothing for me and adds no value to me. I see alot on hear I think are overpriced and just move on. A man can ask what they want for their possession.

I could definitely be wrong, but I thought Blue Label pricing was just that, pricing. It's a reduced price for LEO,Fire,etc,etc.. Anyone is "allowed" to own one. Hell I bought a blue label G17 from Smyrna Police Distributors about 10 years ago because I joined GSSF....
Anyone here who can LEGALLY own a gun can get blue label. Here's how
Go to GSSF and purchase a 2year membership for 60$. After the first year you get a coupon for a blue label purchase. The price changes from store to store somehow but a g19 gen 4 with by and supressor sights was $426 6 months ago. My local was $425 for a standard g19. You can order any model though. Each model has different pricing. Colored models don't apply for the coupon. So $550 here used or $425 plus tax new. Then factor in the gssf membership. You'll get one coupon per year so it's $30. Still cheaper than used here.
And as far as selling your blue label to a "non qualified " person I'm not sure anyone cares. Glock sets aside perks for those who go above and beyond and it's their way of saying thanks. GSSF is a part of the perk program.
So there ya go, butttttt waittttt then you won't get the super cool asshat punisher logo or the expert SEALS approved stipple job. Oh oh oh or the ghost connector, and professional "I watched a 2 min YouTube I'm now a gunsmith " polish job, complete with undercut trigger guard

Not really. I am in GSSF and bought one last year with my coupon and got a blue label Glock. They are $25 more than leo price to GSSF members with the purchase coupon.

I like the 19 alot, I edc daily. I think they are a great and reliable weapon. That being said they are still a Glock, stippling it does nothing for me and adds no value to me. I see alot on hear I think are overpriced and just move on. A man can ask what they want for their possession.

I was only speaking from my own experience. Others' experiences may vary. My GSSF purchase was about 8 years ago though. IIRC, membership was $35 a year back then and you got LEO price, which at the time was $398+tax for a G19. And I did receive a red-label gun with only 2 mags.

Back
Top Bottom