G19, apparently the unicorn of all Pistols???

Why pay retail when you can add 20% and buy it from a wonderful ODT member

This discussion has been going forever on ODT. I rarely see a Glock at or above full retail that does not have some extras - mags, holsters, night sights, etc. Also, your Glock may be closer and I don't have to pay tax or wait in line at the gun store. If they were such terrible deals, no one would buy them... Thinking otherwise assumes the market is inefficient - it is not.

Speaking of buying them, check out the Glock 26 I have listed here!

1hlodh.jpg

This discussion has been going forever on ODT. I rarely see a Glock at or above full retail that does not have some extras - mags, holsters, night sights, etc. Also, your Glock may be closer and I don't have to pay tax or wait in line at the gun store. If they were such terrible deals, no one would buy them... Thinking otherwise assumes the market is inefficient - it is not.

Speaking of buying them, check out the Glock 26 I have listed here!
Promotion is great! Check out the Glock 41 and 42 that I have listed

I picked up a like new Glock for $375 and another $450 and yet another for $400.
Moral is don't buy a used one for a new price.
There is a 1911 style used pistol listed I can get for $100 cheaper NIB and I'm not a cop or military.
Some people have overpaid and want you to reimburse them OR they just want to bend you over and break it off in you. Odds are half or more of what's sold here has been purchased from Estates sales or auctions. Maybe others buying with discounts and flipping them.
I've brought this subject up more than once here and your thread will change nothing.

Glock 26 Green NIB gen 3 $468
http://gunsmidwest.com/product/glock-g26-g3-fde-9mm-101-3-5-fs/

Back
Top Bottom