G19, apparently the unicorn of all Pistols???

I have both a Generation 4 Model 35 and 23. I have Glock conversion barrels in 9mm for both and they run fine with either 40 caliber or 9mm.

Whenever Gen 5 comes out I'll pickup a 19. Till then my 26 and 20 will hold me in the G-zone.
Hopefully they'll figure some way of shaving some width off the frame.

I think y'all are avoiding the obvious answe. Not everyone here requires a permit or do or background to buy a gun. Yes there are convicted felons on this site, if you don't think so you are stupid. YOUR ability to purchase a gun as a convict from a dealer is a little harder than here so if you have to pay 30-45 over retail plus tax it's worth it. Then there's the tin foil asshats who think "the gubermint is going to come get dem guns". I personally won't sell or trade anything with anyone who gets sketchy about showing me a valid ga license and gel.

I think y'all are avoiding the obvious answe. Not everyone here requires a permit or do or background to buy a gun. Yes there are convicted felons on this site, if you don't think so you are stupid. YOUR ability to purchase a gun as a convict from a dealer is a little harder than here so if you have to pay 30-45 over retail plus tax it's worth it. Then there's the tin foil asshats who think "the gubermint is going to come get dem guns". I personally won't sell or trade anything with anyone who gets sketchy about showing me a valid ga license and gel.
Am I wrong,but you don't have to a gwl to purchase a gun do you....cause I see people everyday buy guns with just a driver's license

You are correct but you see people buy guns at stores without a gel because they do a background check. You can't get a permit if your a convicted felon. Since you can't run a background at a private sale then by asking for a gel it helps cover you mentally about selling a gun to a felon, unless you don't care in which case your feeding the gun problem

Back
Top Bottom