• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga. Arms

Again, don't get me wrong, its not my intention to bad-mouth reloads. I shoot tons of reloads, but with very few exceptions, they're MY reloads. I'm intimately familiar with my processes, procedures, precautions and results. I'd put my personal reloads up against any of the factory rounds I've ever fired. In fact, my .308 precision loads run circles around any "match grade" factory ammo I can find. And I have pistol loads tailored to produce particular outcomes in individual pistols. That's the kind of specificity you simply can't buy in a box of factory ammo.

Panic or no panic, I’ll pay more for factory ammo before I shoot reloads, especially since I am a .40S&W guy.
I understand your concern about 40. It's well-founded in my opinion. However, this was a very easy hurdle to clear for me...I simply replaced the barrel in my Glock with an aftermarket barrel that took hundreds of rounds to break in. But bulges aren't a problem with this barrel. And none of my other 40s have ever produced bulges. Now, I won't reload 40 "range brass" of unknown origin, but I have no problem reloading my on spent cases.

Again, don't get me wrong, its not my intention to bad-mouth reloads. I shoot tons of reloads, but with very few exceptions, they're MY reloads. I'm intimately familiar with my processes, procedures, precautions and results. I'd put my personal reloads up against any of the factory rounds I've ever fired. In fact, my .308 precision loads run circles around any "match grade" factory ammo I can find. And I have pistol loads tailored to produce particular outcomes in individual pistols. That's the kind of specificity you simply can't buy in a box of factory ammo.

I have never bought a rifle round from them... Strictly pistol... and have Shot a metric **** ton in my years from them... Not a big deal. We do a visual inspection on rounds before loading. I have had zero issues..

I too have never had a problem with GA Arms' pistol loads. They've been flawless. In general, straight-wall cases are inherently easier to reload. Shouldered rifle rounds do require additional attention to reload.

all seriousness, all GA arms ammo I have bought has gone bang. My buddy picked up some 55gr fmj pills for me to reload..they shot terrible in like 5 rifles...tried 3 powders...hornady bulk 55gr pills on top of h335 go into an inch or less in any rifle.

Back
Top Bottom