• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Garmin Xero Chrony

Does anyone know where any of these are in stock? Sanny Claus says she wants to get me one and I cannot find any place that has them.

Brad
I think you can backorder at europtics. Also I second signing up for notifications from all the dealers.

I shot about 15rounds through mine and it is all it's cracked up to be. Extremely simple and user friendly. Didn't miss any shots. Can't wait to use it more.

I think you can backorder at europtics. Also I second signing up for notifications from all the dealers.

I shot about 15rounds through mine and it is all it's cracked up to be. Extremely simple and user friendly. Didn't miss any shots. Can't wait to use it more.
It looks like a good product. I plan to go this route if I can find one. I will look at Europtics, thanks for the info.

Just received mine on Saturday. Did a quick test and it worked really well for me. Shot some 22 pistol and rifle. Also some 9mm pistol. Super easy to use. Smaller than I expected but I like that. Less room and weight in the range bag.

Really easy to use and set up. Not cheap but I like it a lot

The one thing I don’t like is there isn’t an easy way to just pull the files off the device. You email them to yourself or just view on the app. I would rather pull csv files down to my computer than email them. But not a huge deal. Maybe there will be an update soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garmin Xero just dropped today. Price $599.99 Just ordered mine. In stock and shipping this morning from Midway. Says it will be here 10-26.Small easy setup. Been getting good reviews from beta models.

Safe shooting
Doug

List of features from Midway:

Measures medium-and high-velocity projectiles from 100 fps to 5,000 fps for bullets, arrows, bolts, slugs, birdshot, paintballs and airsoft BBs
Easy to set up and simple to use; turn it on, point it in the right direction, and shoot within roughly 15" of the device
Compact design is easy to transport since it fits in your back pocket
Features an easy-to-read, backlit display
Button-operated design is simple to use
Up to 6 hours of battery life give you plenty of time at the range
Pair with your smartphone, and use the ShotView app to record results and keep track of your data: compare velocity for every shot

Dimensions

Without Tripod: 3.03"W x 2.38"H x 1.36"D, weighs 3.72 ounces

With Tripod: 5.1"W x 4.5"H x 5.5"D, weights 5.68 ounces

Link:
https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...026417171?pid=973474
Went out of stock fast.

Back
Top Bottom