• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gas operated weapons and accuracy.

Dwell time will be your struggle
The barrel supposedly has an extended length gas system to "keep as true to factory specs" as possible. That combined with the adjustable gas block I'm hoping will get it reliable. I'll be shooting suppressed also so I'm thinking it'll be a challenge to get it right.

Although this thread is old I thought I would add this tid bit of info. The Surpulative Arms adjustable gas block is a 3 way system. It can act as a standard gas block. It also has the ability to act like a restrictive type gas block as well as a bleed of type gas block. None of the adjustment features are exposed to the gases in the block so they don't seize like some typical adjustable gas blocks. The inner workings are out of the gases path. The best of all worlds.

Ill bump too. ReservoirDawg10 ReservoirDawg10 is completely correct on dwell time being the struggle with a gas gun, especially the 6.5CM. I found a 1moa accuracy difference just based on how tight I have the rile locked into my shoulder. I can see the group open up. It's not much of a factor on a 5.56 gun, but the 6.5 it is.

I know my 6.5CM bolt gun has a definite preference for which can I use on it. It likes the Dobbs ARC30 much better than my Silcencerco Harvester 30. The Dobbs can is twice as heavy.

Back
Top Bottom