Gauging Interest: Defensive Ammo Order (Updated with pricing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kain8719

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
47   0
Reaction score
Been watching prices of quality defensive ammo lately and watching what it has been running here and elsewhere. Over the weekend talked to a friend of mine who use to work in the industry and may be able to get a decent price on a quantity of quality defensive ammo. Not sure on the exact price since it is going to depend on the loading, but will likely run between $25-35 a box of 50 (9mm and .40) a bit more for 45ACP. At the moment the options will likely be Speer, Remington, and Winchester, maybe some Hornady, but that will be based on interest since I am not currently looking at them. If there is enough local interest will have him send me the break down on the ammo and work up the costs.

If interested let me know (Posting in the thread is fine at the moment) and I will get on getting full pricing and what may be available. If all else fails will likely order a couple hundred rounds for my own stockpile.

Added:

Below is initial break down in pricing and what is in stock with reasonable pricing. The listed has others but I am not wanting nor willing to wait to see if they get them in stock, so what is there is what is there. Also, prices are reflecting assumed shipping costs on minimum order, no shipping costs will be added, and prices may decrease depending on amount ordered, hard to gauge at the moment.

9mm
147gr Winchester Ranger Bonded HP: $25 50rd box
147gr Winchester Ranger LE Bonded HP: $35
147gr: Speer Gold Dot: $31 50rd box
124gr +P Remington Golden Saber: $17 Box of 25

180gr Remington Gold Saber: $15 a box of 25
180gr Winchester Ranger Bonded HP: $35 Box of 50

45ACP
230gr Winchester Ranger T: $38 box of 50
230gr Remington Golden Saber: $18 box of 25

Last edited:
Status