• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Constitutional Carry

Are You For Constitutional Carry?

• Yes

Votes: 311 83.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 4.6%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • TACOS!

Votes: 19 5.1%

• Total voters
I wouldn't call it worthless at all. It gets you fast lane gun buys as no background check is required and also gives you permission in several other states that still require one and accept Georgia's.

I will maintain mine indefinitely.

Rosewood
I'll maintain my carry permit as well.

It's just nice to know that if I happen to walk out of the house without my wallet -- which I've done plenty of times -- I won't have to worry about not having my permit in the off-chance that something happens.

Yes. I put on my gun before I grab my wallet. There's a hierarchy.

I'll maintain my carry permit as well. It's just nice to know that if I happen to walk out of the house without my wallet -- which I've done plenty of times -- I won't have to worry about not having my permit in the off-chance that something happens.

Yes. I put on my gun before I grab my wallet. There's a hierarchy.
I've left my phone and wallet more times than I've left my pistol.

He said he was going to sign it so unless the latest version passed has something weird in it, a "poison pill" provision in it, it will be signed. No veto. And under Georgia law any Act passed by the Legislature will become law even absent the governor's signature unless he actively vetoes it.

Typically the Governor signs bills late in the spring and the usual date that these new laws take effect will be July 1. (But any bill could have a line in it announcing a different effective date I'm just going by what's normal)

He said he was going to sign it so unless the latest version passed has something weird in it, a "poison pill" provision in it, it will be signed. No veto. And under Georgia law any Act passed by the Legislature will become law even absent the governor's signature unless he actively vetoes it.

Typically the Governor signs bills late in the spring and the usual date that these new laws take effect will be July 1. (But any bill could have a line in it announcing a different effective date I'm just going by what's normal)
I guessing by "late Spring" you mean right before the primary.

Back
Top Bottom