Votes: 311 83.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 4.6%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • TACOS!

Votes: 19 5.1%

• Total voters
I was thinking, when he signs the bill it becomes law, they might just have wanted to wait a few days to let law enforcement know what the new regulations are, we don’t want a bunch of police arresting people carrying guns legal, police always will go after you if they can but if they are told the exact new regulations it will force then to leave you alone, it will that a week to get the info to them, then kemp will sign 🤞🤞
Huh?

Someone said in another thread it was signed 3 days ago( if I understood correctly) but nobody has confirmed that statement

They were wrong. I 'm guessing they got confused with it passing the legislature. It won't be valid until it's signed. Looks like the post a few above has the date.

Email from GGO:
We did it!

Late this afternoon, Brian Kemp’s office announced that the Governor will be signing Constitutional Carry into law at a public signing ceremony this coming Tuesday!

When this happens, Georgia will become the nation’s 25th Constitutional Carry state and the first big-population state on the East Coast to enact this critical legislation.

That’s why I hope you can come out to the signing ceremony on Tuesday to witness this historic event and meet fellow GGO members!

Back
Top Bottom