Votes: 311 83.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 4.6%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • TACOS!

Votes: 19 5.1%

• Total voters
(2.1) 'Lawful weapons carrier' means any person who is licensed or eligible for a license 67 pursuant to Code Section 16-11-129 and who is not otherwise prohibited by law from possessing a weapon or long gun, any resident of any other state who would otherwise 69 be eligible to obtain a license pursuant to such Code section but for the residency 70 requirement, and any person licensed to carry a weapon in any other state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2) No weapons carry license shall be issued to:
(A) Any person under 21 years of age;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other words "no".
The ONLY thing this does is eliminate the unconstitutional tax and onerous privacy invasion required for legal gun owners to be able to carry.
Awesome. My rights are still being ignored 🙄

All politicians are self-serving elites. They have people believe that they're doing something for the good of the people, when in reality they do things if -- and only if -- they are likely to get something out of it politically -- AKA saving their phony "jobs." It happens all the time on both sides of the fence. I'm really not sure why anyone's surprised by this.

Awesome. My rights are still being ignored 🙄
Piece of paper doesnt determine your rights.
The year in prison doesn't sound so good. Pluss carrying on my campus without a permit is a felony, so up to 10 yrs. would be nice not to have to worry about that while exercising my rights.
There are no laws broken if you use a gun in self defense. There are no laws in GA requiring you to report a shooting.
If you actually care about your rights you need to already have a self defense attorney picked out and their number memorized.

Supposedly the weasel will sign next week.
Screenshot_20220407-152045_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I was thinking, when he signs the bill it becomes law, they might just have wanted to wait a few days to let law enforcement know what the new regulations are, we don’t want a bunch of police arresting people carrying guns legal, police always will go after you if they can but if they are told the exact new regulations it will force then to leave you alone, it will that a week to get the info to them, then kemp will sign 🤞🤞

Back
Top Bottom