• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia vs Alabama SEC championship game

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think GA will open as a slight favorite?

It's just UGA has piled a bunch of wins against ranked teams as the Tide has been hanging around in their luxury suites. They have the beef with their big 5 star guys.

On second thought, the Tide is a solid 10-point favorite. For sure,

The winner here will be the new National Champion?

Just started winning Natties a few years ago and already talking major ****. Yet to figure out how not to rush the field and tear down their own goal posts an a semi major win.

hi-res-f521ee979c50a6ea8dfb2e607ec6653b_crop_north.jpg

And Roll Tide!

What I've said....and here, all I got were booooo's
there's going to be a chair missing, and in the SEC I'm afraid......don't forget the ACC champ undefeated FSU....
Down 13 in first quarter to University of North Alabama. /Snicker.

Just started winning Natties a few years ago and already talking major ****. Yet to figure out how not to rush the field and tear down their own goal posts an a semi major win.

And Roll Tide!
The field at Sanford has been rushed exactly one time, and it was a big win. I was there.

The damage done to the hedges that night was inexcusable though. They still weren’t fully recovered by the start of next season.

And Roll Tide!
This all you got? This is as weak as Nick’s piss stream. Kmart Mike Vick is gonna get smeared in to the turf and we’re sending Nick to the nursing home next week.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom