• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

German Car Only ODT club

Thank you sir, you want to be president?

Pretty sure I'd be a bad choice for president...My weekend schedule is packed for a few months and my inaugural address would be very uninspiring :/

I'd be glad to join in when I can though :) I've always loved driving but I'm new to becoming a 'car guy'. It's only recently started to pick up as my non-gun hobby.

It would be AWESOME to have a meet where we check out our cars and do some outdoors shooting! That's like my perfect day right there haha

Pretty sure I'd be a bad choice for president...My weekend schedule is packed for a few months and my inaugural address would be very uninspiring :/

I'd be glad to join in when I can though :) I've always loved driving but I'm new to becoming a 'car guy'. It's only recently started to pick up as my non-gun hobby.

It would be AWESOME to have a meet where we check out our cars and do some outdoors shooting! That's like my perfect day right there haha
This needs to happen, how does everyone feel about an in door shoot at stoddards by atlantic station followed by a spirited drive to Fox Bros?

I'm in. '00 E39 528i. (Can't compete with the M5 or 911, I give up already!)

DSC_5562.jpg
DSC_5648.jpg

Back
Top Bottom