Get off my lawn drone...

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
http://topekasnews.com/local-kansas-man-shoots-amazon-delivery-drone-claims-invaded-property/

Local man Dudson Williams did not hesitate to pull out his shotgun and call his sons in from the cow pasture. ”We are not having in this Skynet bullsh** in my town,” Wallace loudly exclaimed in our interview.
Williams reports he was making a fresh pitcher of iced tea in his kitchen, when he heard a strange hovering sound over his quaint ranch-style home. ”I knew my old lady had just ordered some Christmas gifts off the Amazon for our new daughter-in-law and I heard that 60-minutes report. I put two and two together, immediately pulled out my shotgun and called my boys in for back up.”

"Drone nosedived toward Williams’ home before breaking a window with its robotic arm, gently tossing the delivery package of gifts again before taking off to explode a safe distance away from the Williams family. The drone sustained heavy damage from gunfire."

images

lmaooo

I'm sure somewhere within Amazon's terms and conditions it says you give permission for the drone delivery (if that's even an option)... and if you actually shot one of the things, you'd be looking at charges for destruction of property.

Funny, but that's probably one of the main reasons this will never fly. The drone would eventually need to cross a neighboring property at some point unless the logic was so smart that it could follow the exact route that a truck would - streets and driveways only. Anyone know how high above one's property is it no longer considered one's property?

Back
Top Bottom