Get off my lawn drone...

Funny, but that's probably one of the main reasons this will never fly. The drone would eventually need to cross a neighboring property at some point unless the logic was so smart that it could follow the exact route that a truck would - streets and driveways only. Anyone know how high above one's property is it no longer considered one's property?
As long as it flies high enough to be considered unusable air space it would be fine

i.imgur.com_qBmphmo.png

I don't think you are entitled to air rights in the US. I could be wrong though?

If I were, I'd be doing something about the freaking low flying jets (big ones) that seem to always pass over the house after dark. They wake up the 6 month old and nobody's happy about that.

Property owners in theory own all the up (to infinity) and down (to the center of the earth). In reality both of the rights are heavily restricted.

I was gonna say "theory" being the most important word.
If you really owned it you wouldn't be paying taxes on it even after it's paid off.

Funny, but that's probably one of the main reasons this will never fly. The drone would eventually need to cross a neighboring property at some point unless the logic was so smart that it could follow the exact route that a truck would - streets and driveways only. Anyone know how high above one's property is it no longer considered one's property?
In Texas it's like 2000 ft up and 20,000 down :p
They did that cause of mineral/oil rights.

I dont think you have vertical rights to your property in Georgia. I dont know the exact law, but IIRC... the term usable space comes to mind along with reasonable and a few other choice words that mean the high point on your property is your space. Top of your chimney... possibly a tall flag pole.

either way... interesting technology. People always were *****ing about slow shipping times. Be careful what you wish for. lol

Back
Top Bottom