• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I'll post the pictures better here shortly. I think I was on beer # 13-14 when I made the post last night. Found out this morning I even purchased an AK off GB last night in my drunken slumber. I went to pay for it this about an hour ago and it turns out I paid for it and even assigned the receiving FFL last night! I was impressed. Anyways, now currently on Beer #3, so I need to repost the pics correctly before that number climbs.

I'd keep the M4A1 select fire in the pristine condition it's in. Sit on it and sell it for a down payment on a Lamborghini/Ferrari. Shoot everything else!!

Man... I can't decide. I bought 3 of them from this collection all unfired. I told myself the M4A1 would be my ultimate gun and I'd shoot it. I've asked for opinions like yours on the matter, and it's literally 50/50. Some say you live life once, have fun with it. And the other 50% say don't touch it. Understandably, since if I fired it would depreciate 5-10K. That's an expensive shot. I know we're paying out the nose for ammo these days, but 10K for one round of 5.56 is on another planet.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg